Discover How You Can Crush It with Video & Audio Like Never Before at the
Mobile Devices Content Creation Live Workshop in Spokane!
• Frustrated with Finding Images and Videos for Instagram posts?
• Tired of Running out of Content to Post on your Website and for Emails?
• Looking for creative ways to come up with content for Facebook?
• Do You Want Inexpensive Ways to Help Your Sales & Biz Dev Team to Increase Revenues?
• Want to Increase Your Exposure on the Web and Attract More People to Your Website and Social Media Platforms?
• Looking for a better way to grow your congregation or organization, and increase donations?
• Searching for the best option when it comes to driving traffic to your website and social media properties?
Join us at the Live Workshop in Spokane on January 5th where you’ll learn how to create more content than you’ll ever need for your Business or Organization at the Mobile Devices Content Creation Training.
Limited # of Seats – Register Now and Save Thousands of $$$$$ in Ongoing Video, Audio & Content Creation Costs.
Your Price is Only $197! (Regular Price is $497)
At the Mobile Devices Live Content Creation Workshop You will…
• Discover How to Capture Content without Spending Thousands on Costly Equipment
• Increase Your Sales, Revenues and Donor Support for less than $2 per day
• Develop New Subscribers & Customers with Powerful Content in Your Emails
• Get the Inside Scoop about How You Can Capture Audio on The Fly
• See Simple & Affordable Ways to Capture Testimonials – No matter Where You Are
• Master the Secret to Getting Content in Front of People When They Can’t Access Video
• Find Out How to Connect with People Using Content That Your Competitors Probably Don’t Know About
Simple ways to help your
sales, marketing, and
advertising efforts .
Affordable training to create better donor outreach
Effective methods to attracting new sponsors and to re-engage with existing supporters.
This Mobile Devices Content Creation Workshop is setup in a live interactive small group so you’ll have lots of hands on experience and be able interact and ask questions. There is no better way to learn how to gather and create content with your mobile devices than at this private workshop.
The information you will receive is valued at $2,000 to $10,000 and can Save You this amount or more over a year. This is based on what it would cost you to hire professional filmmakers, purchase gear, and receive high quality training. In addition to this you’ll experience significant savings by not having to pay a production company or part-time employee to create content on weekly basis.
Limited Seats – Register Now to Reserve Your Seat Today for the Mobile Devices Content Creation & Strategy LIVE Workshop.
If you are using any of the following online channels and email to market and engage with your clients – then you need to attend this LIVE Workshop in Spokane on January 5th. You’ll learn how to Save Thousands of $$$$$ in ongoing Video, Audio and Content Creation Costs.
Experience How You Can Create Content Every Day and Have
More Content Than You’ll Ever Need:
• Content that is Current & Relevant
• Content that Interests People
• Content that Will Be of Value to Your Target Market
• Content that Separates You from Your Competition
• Content that Engages Your Audience
• Content that Can be Evergreen and Last for Months and Years
During the Content Creation Workshop We’ll Show & Share
with You the Ins and Outs of Creating…
Content for Emails
Receive tips on adding effective content that will turn cold leads into customers or clients.
Content for Social
Learn how to create powerful content that
will help engagement on each and every SM site.
Content for Offline
Discover how to build content that will help your offline marketing and public relations efforts.
Content for Web
Identify and add fresh, unique, original content to your web properties on a daily or weekly basis.
Attend the Mobile Devices Content Creation LIVE Workshop and Your Content Worries will be a Thing of The Past! Guaranteed!
Here’s What Others Are Saying…
“Another happy group of satisfied CGS workshop attendees”